ATOC calls review of media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 10:35AM
The Association of Train Operating Companies has called a review of its media planning and buying account.
ATOC wants an agency to support the railcard brands Young Persons Railcard, Senior Railcard and Family and Friends Railcard.
The representative body of the UK's major train operators currently works with ZenithOptimedia for media planning and buying.
A tender was issued to agencies last month, and the deadline for submissions is 13 November.
It is understood that the majority of ATOC's media budget is allocated to digital, with a focus on driving online sales.
In October 2010, ATOC appointed WCRS to develop an advertising campaign for the railcards.
ATOC represents train operators such as First Great Western, Virgin Trains and Southwest Trains.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- UX & Conversion Specialist - Multi-Platform Devices ADLIB £30k - £35k, Bristol
- PR & Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- Account Director SYLEX Recruitment £40000 - £47000 per annum, London
- Market Intelligence Executive- Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £28000 - £38000 Per Annum, Brighton
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film