ATOC calls review of media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 10:35AM
The Association of Train Operating Companies has called a review of its media planning and buying account.
ATOC wants an agency to support the railcard brands Young Persons Railcard, Senior Railcard and Family and Friends Railcard.
The representative body of the UK's major train operators currently works with ZenithOptimedia for media planning and buying.
A tender was issued to agencies last month, and the deadline for submissions is 13 November.
It is understood that the majority of ATOC's media budget is allocated to digital, with a focus on driving online sales.
In October 2010, ATOC appointed WCRS to develop an advertising campaign for the railcards.
ATOC represents train operators such as First Great Western, Virgin Trains and Southwest Trains.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity