Volvo calls ad pitch for trucks account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:00AM
The Volvo Group is looking for an agency to handle the advertising account for Volvo Trucks.
Volvo has contacted agencies directly to invite them to compete for the business.
It is understood that the winning agency will be briefed to create aboveand below-the-line work for Volvo's trucks business.
The global truck manufacturer, based in Sweden, assembles and manufactures vehicles in 15 countries.
Its most recent marketing push included an online film, released in August, called "the ballerina stunt", which showed a woman walking on a tightrope between two Volvo trucks driving down a highway. The film was created by the Swedish ad agency Forsman & Bodenfors.
Other digital activity included an online game, released in 2009 and created by the Swedish developer Muskedunder Interactive, that allowed users to experience the challenges of driving a truck.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer - Integrated agency - London Network Career Consultants £200 - £280 per day, London
- Affiliate Account Manager - German Betting Appointments £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- eCommerce Operations Executive - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency