In association with
Sony 'cat and mouse' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Friday, 26 October 2012 09:23AM
Sony is launching a global campaign by Wieden & Kennedy Portland showing James Bond under surveillance.
It broke on 26 October, the same day as the release of the new 007 film, Skyfall.
Spanning TV, print and digital, the activity uses the Bond franchise to highlight the latest hardware from Sony. In the TV spot, a woman spies on Bond using Sony technology such as its Xperia T smartphone.
The digital work includes a game that allows users to experience the life of a secret agent. The game was created in collaboration with Hide & Seek and Existor.
The TV ad was written by Charlie Gschwend, art directed by Jimm Lasser and directed by Baillie Walsh through RSA Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London