In association with
Trident Fresh 'pet shop' by F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 26 October 2012 09:54AM
The TV campaign for Trident Fresh, created by F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi, shows a man waiting for his dog's grooming session to end.
As he begins to chew on a piece of hum, a choir of fish inside an aquarium perform the Queen track Bohemian Rhapsody.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex