Acer 'VoxFox' by Mother
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 30 October 2012 11:50AM
The Hollywood actress Megan Fox reveals a hidden ambition to be a marine biologist in the latest global campaign for Acer by Mother.
Using her Aspire S7 Ultrabook, Fox leads a group of scientists to develop software that can translate the sounds that dolphins make.
The work follows the Kiefer Sutherland-fronted spot earlier this year.
Fox said: "I decided to work with Acer because I really like computers – the more high-tech, the better. The campaign was fun and it gave me an opportunity to show a different side of myself."
The work is running in the UK, the US, Russia, Germany, France and China. It was directed by Ivan Zacharias through Stink. Post-production was by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London