Bite-Back 'fin' by Ogilvy & Mather London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 30 October 2012 04:36PM
Ogilvy & Mather London has created a spot for the shark conservation charity Bite-Back.
The ad aims to highlight the barbaric practice of removing fins that contributes to the death of more than 36 million sharks every year.
The film was written by Jenny Bond and art directed by Megan Mackay.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%