Bite-Back 'fin' by Ogilvy & Mather London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 30 October 2012 04:36PM
Ogilvy & Mather London has created a spot for the shark conservation charity Bite-Back.
The ad aims to highlight the barbaric practice of removing fins that contributes to the death of more than 36 million sharks every year.
The film was written by Jenny Bond and art directed by Megan Mackay.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Communications, Branding and External Affairs Mission Aviation Fellowship UK 50,000 with pension of 10% salary on joining, Folkestone
- Digital Marketing Manager - South Yorkshire Perfect Marketing People To £40k, Doncaster
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Brentwood
- Group Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £60000 - £650000 per annum, East London