In association with
Jeremiah Weed 'alligator' by Johnny Fearless
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 30 October 2012 04:47PM
Diageo is backing the UK launch of its new Jeremiah Weed brand with a TV campaign featuring a man and his pet alligator.
The activity has been created by Johnny Fearless to build on the brand proposition: "It’s what it is."
The ads also run in cinemas in Scotland and digitally across the UK.
It was created by Paul Domenet and directed by The General Assembly through Skin Flicks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire