OPI 'the instinct of colour' by TBWA\Paris
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 09:25AM
OPI, the nail polish brand, has launched a global film by TBWA\Paris set to the DJs C2C's track Down The Road.
The video features four dancers and a horse, with different nail colours representing different dance styles.
It was written by Fabien Duval and art directed by Alexandre Henry. It was directed by Hans Emanuel through Caporal Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham