Samsung 'we are David Bailey' by Cheil UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 09:44AM
Samsung's new campaign for the NX smart camera stars 143 people called David Bailey.
They include a priest from Tamworth and a teacher from Kent.
Cheil UK created the work that aims to democratise photography.
A TV spot features the Baileys learning to use the camera and testing their skills at a catwalk show. It was created by Laura Johnstone and directed by Andrew Lang through Rokkit.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London