The Times/Sunday Times 'eat our words' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 10:38AM
News International has released a new campaign for The Times and The Sunday Times, by Grey London, to promote the two newspapers' "fortnight of fantastic food" coverage that kicked off with the 2012 edition of The Sunday Times Food List.
The press and out-of-home campaign runs for two weeks and features large-scale food and restaurant-
The work was created by Rasmus Smith Bech and Jonas Roth. The photographer was James Kirwan and the production company was Blunt.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London