In association with
The Co-operative 'Christmas 2012' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 11:38AM
Leo Burnett has created its first work for The Co-operative.
A series of Christmas spots focus on the quality and availability of its products in moments of family need during the festive season. The ads will set key seasonal products against a backdrop of festive observations and introduce the strapline: "Here for you for life."
The first 30-second commercial was directed by the Full Monty director Peter Cattaneo through Academy. Katherine Kelly, the former Coronation Street actress who played Becky, the barmaid from the Rovers Return, delivers the voiceover across the campaign.
The work was created by Darren Keff and Phillip Meyler. Post-production was by MPC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Internal Communications Executive / Manager ADLIB Salary Flexible DOE, Bristol
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Experience Design Agency Zebra People £30000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Community Manager Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Digital Project Manager / eCommerce Manager - client side. Search Party 30-40k + benefits, Berkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office