In association with
William Hill Bingo 'everyone loves a little flutter' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 02:24PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a campaign for William Hill showing its bingo customers encountering a big, brightly coloured bird.
It turns up in everyday locations and celebrates each bingo call with a dance. The soundtrack is Surfin’ Bird by The Trashmen.
The work, for TV and online, was written by Sheridan Lord, art directed by Miles Stubbs and directed by Mark Denton through Coy! Communications.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business