In association with
William Hill Bingo 'everyone loves a little flutter' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 02:24PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a campaign for William Hill showing its bingo customers encountering a big, brightly coloured bird.
It turns up in everyday locations and celebrates each bingo call with a dance. The soundtrack is Surfin’ Bird by The Trashmen.
The work, for TV and online, was written by Sheridan Lord, art directed by Miles Stubbs and directed by Mark Denton through Coy! Communications.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency