In association with
William Hill Bingo 'everyone loves a little flutter' by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 02:24PM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a campaign for William Hill showing its bingo customers encountering a big, brightly coloured bird.
It turns up in everyday locations and celebrates each bingo call with a dance. The soundtrack is Surfin’ Bird by The Trashmen.
The work, for TV and online, was written by Sheridan Lord, art directed by Miles Stubbs and directed by Mark Denton through Coy! Communications.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity