Hovis launches tactical Halloween campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 October 2012 04:21PM
Hovis has launched a tactical Halloween print and outdoor campaign promoting its Hovis Seven Seeds loaf, which marks the first work undertaken by its new advertising agency JWT London.
The Halloween-themed ad campaign promotes its recently relaunched Hovis Seven Seeds loaf.
The creative features the Halloween pumpkin which is in the process of having its seeds removed – something the pumpkin it is not very happy about.
As the Hovis Seven Seeds loaf is baked using pumpkin seeds, the ad features the line, "One of the Seven Seeds". The aim of the creative is to reinforce the healthy addition and delicious taste and texture of the Seven Seeds loaf.
The campaign launched this week and will run throughout the UK. The 'Pumpkin' activity is the first creative work produced by JWT London for Hovis since it won the advertising account for the brand earlier this year.
JWT is also responsible for Premier Foods sister brands, Mr Kipling and OXO.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014