London Eye starts agency hunt ahead of ad push
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
The EDF Energy London Eye is looking for an agency to create a 2013 campaign.
The attraction, which is owned by Merlin Entertainments Group, has approached agencies directly to invite them to pitch for the business.
The process is led by Dragan Dimov, the marketing manager at the London Eye. The attraction currently works with a variety of agencies on a project basis, but does not have a lead agency.
EDF signed a three-year deal with Merlin Entertainments to sponsor the London Eye for an undisclosed sum in January last year.
In the "energy of the nation" campaign, the French utility provider illuminated the London Eye during the Olympics and Paralympics with a light show made from Tweets about the Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PHP Developer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard