campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
Agencies suggest an interesting opportunity has arisen for a UK shop to work for the personal healthcare company PZ Cussons in Africa.
The company, which has strong operations in Ghana and Nigeria, has brands including Imperial Leather and Premier toilet soap.
Tissue meetings for the £10 million Carling advertising account took place this week, ahead of a pitch on 14 November. Those involved in the process, which is being run by ISBA, are Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Creature London, Saatchi & Saatchi and the incumbent, VCCP. Agencies have been asked to produce work that emphasises Carling's Britishness and "refreshing" quality.
It is understood that a maximum of three agencies have made it through to the final round of the contest for the Harrods ad account. The process, managed by The Haystack Group, is expected to conclude with the winning agency taking charge of an increased adspend. The radio advertising specialist Radioville is the current incumbent.
Agencies are still waiting on an answer from Kraft after pitches for its £200 million European media business. Those remaining in the frame are Aegis, which is offering a proposition formed from Carat and Vizeum; WPP, which has Maxus and Mindshare on its team; and PHD. Final meetings were held in Paris this week, ahead of a decision.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director B2B Network Career Consultants £52000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Online/Offline Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Hemel Hempstead
- Sales and Marketing Administrator Brand Recruitment £22000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical Project Director, Global Agency, London £70-75K Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign