In association with
Intel 'go do something wonderful' by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 01 November 2012 04:00PM
Based on a quote from the Intel co-founder Robert Noyce, the "go do something wonderful" campaign aims to excite people about what they are capable of doing with help from a PC with Intel Inside.
The work focuses on stories showing what technology makes possible.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London