In association with
Intel 'go do something wonderful' by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 01 November 2012 04:00PM
Based on a quote from the Intel co-founder Robert Noyce, the "go do something wonderful" campaign aims to excite people about what they are capable of doing with help from a PC with Intel Inside.
The work focuses on stories showing what technology makes possible.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £21000 - £27000 per annum, Birmingham
- Brand Consultant - Practice Leaders Rare Selection Up to £70K + benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in London (WC1)
- Recruitment Consultant Nu Creative Talent Competitive, London