EE 'launch film' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 02 November 2012 04:19PM
Kevin Bacon stars in the new multimillion-pound campaign for EE by Saatchi & Saatchi.
The work runs across TV, press, digital and outdoor, with the first TV spot breaking on 3 November during The X Factor on ITV. The launch ad, created by Saatchi & Saatchi, was inspired by the internet phenomenon "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" and sees the actor showing how he’s linked to people from all over the world.
The ad will be followed by four other TV spots, also featuring Bacon, and a 65-second cut-down of the launch film will air on cinema screens nationwide. It was written by Rob Potts and art directed by Andy Jex. It was directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
EE 'awesome gaming' by Saatchi & Saatchi
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge
- Account Manager - ATL Production - Central London - £30k Source £27000 - £30000 per annum + great prospects, London