EE 'launch film' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Friday, 02 November 2012 04:19PM
Kevin Bacon stars in the new multimillion-pound campaign for EE by Saatchi & Saatchi.
The work runs across TV, press, digital and outdoor, with the first TV spot breaking on 3 November during The X Factor on ITV. The launch ad, created by Saatchi & Saatchi, was inspired by the internet phenomenon "six degrees of Kevin Bacon" and sees the actor showing how he’s linked to people from all over the world.
The ad will be followed by four other TV spots, also featuring Bacon, and a 65-second cut-down of the launch film will air on cinema screens nationwide. It was written by Rob Potts and art directed by Andy Jex. It was directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
EE 'awesome gaming' by Saatchi & Saatchi
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London