In association with
Littlewoods 'Santa's letters' by St Luke's
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 November 2012 09:29AM
The online department store Littlewoods is among the first major UK retailers to unveil its advertising campaign for Christmas.
The retailer has developed a multimedia campaign starring the celebrity designer and brand ambassador Myleene Klass as Santa’s "helper".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region