In association with
MTV EXIT 'this song saved my life' by 18 Feet & Rising Sydney
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 November 2012 10:03AM
The MTV EXIT Foundation, an organisation which works to end exploitation and trafficking, has produced a music video that highlights the dangers and impact of human trafficking.
The video, featuring Canadian rock band Simple Plan, has been broadcast on MTV SEA, MTV Japan, MTV Korea, MTV Taiwan and MTV Vietnam on-air and online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business