In association with
Asda 'Christmas brand film' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 November 2012 02:27PM
Asda's Christmas campaign aims to show the "real story" of how mothers prepare for the holiday season.
The work includes a 60-second TV spot, by Saatchi & Saatchi, that shows a mum experiencing the challenges in the festive period, from struggling to get the tree in the car to untangling lights for the decoration.
Asda says the work is its first Christmas brand advertising activity. It is part of a wider integrated three-month campaign that will highlight the different ways the supermarket can help mums at Christmas.
The spot launches on Facebook and TV concurrently. It was written by Suzanne Hails and Paul Ewen, art directed by Phil Clarke and directed by Ric Cantor through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - digitally focussed for Creativepool Creativepool Negotiable, Clerkenwell
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency