In association with
Asda 'Christmas brand film' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 November 2012 02:27PM
Asda's Christmas campaign aims to show the "real story" of how mothers prepare for the holiday season.
The work includes a 60-second TV spot, by Saatchi & Saatchi, that shows a mum experiencing the challenges in the festive period, from struggling to get the tree in the car to untangling lights for the decoration.
Asda says the work is its first Christmas brand advertising activity. It is part of a wider integrated three-month campaign that will highlight the different ways the supermarket can help mums at Christmas.
The spot launches on Facebook and TV concurrently. It was written by Suzanne Hails and Paul Ewen, art directed by Phil Clarke and directed by Ric Cantor through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London