In association with
Asda 'Christmas brand film' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 November 2012 02:27PM
Asda's Christmas campaign aims to show the "real story" of how mothers prepare for the holiday season.
The work includes a 60-second TV spot, by Saatchi & Saatchi, that shows a mum experiencing the challenges in the festive period, from struggling to get the tree in the car to untangling lights for the decoration.
Asda says the work is its first Christmas brand advertising activity. It is part of a wider integrated three-month campaign that will highlight the different ways the supermarket can help mums at Christmas.
The spot launches on Facebook and TV concurrently. It was written by Suzanne Hails and Paul Ewen, art directed by Phil Clarke and directed by Ric Cantor through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel