In association with
Debenhams 'Christmas made fabulous' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 November 2012 08:00AM
Debenhams' new TV ad, created by JWT London, shows a woman's journey home for Christmas.
The spot stars designers who create clothing ranges for the department store, such as Julien Macdonald, Henry Holland and Jenny Packham. The actress Billie Piper remains the voice of the campaign.
The work was created by Toby Treyer-Evans and Laurie Howell, and directed by Ben Quinn through The Sweet Shop.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City