In association with
Debenhams 'Christmas made fabulous' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 November 2012 08:00AM
Debenhams' new TV ad, created by JWT London, shows a woman's journey home for Christmas.
The spot stars designers who create clothing ranges for the department store, such as Julien Macdonald, Henry Holland and Jenny Packham. The actress Billie Piper remains the voice of the campaign.
The work was created by Toby Treyer-Evans and Laurie Howell, and directed by Ben Quinn through The Sweet Shop.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Creative Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Category Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager [Retail / Shopper] - Superb Agency - Central London - to £38k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £38k + great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £175 - £190 per day, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni