In association with
Peta 'stay firm and fresh' by Fallon London
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 November 2012 04:48PM
Men display their sexual prowess with the help of some strategically placed vegetables in the latest online film for the animal-protection charity Peta.
The work, by Fallon, launched in conjunction with World Vegan Day. The film is designed to show men how a vegan diet can help prevent and treat the symptoms of impotence. It will appear on YouTube and across Peta’s worldwide affiliate social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. The work was created by Manu Diaz and Gonza Delgado, and directed by Sam Peacocke through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £28,000 - £30,000, Central London
- Online Merchandising Manager Pitch Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, Birmingham
- Designer createselect £30-35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Charity Trustees Cathexis Development Limited Unpaid, Central London - Vauxhall