In association with
Peta 'stay firm and fresh' by Fallon London
Campaign Work, Monday, 05 November 2012 04:48PM
Men display their sexual prowess with the help of some strategically placed vegetables in the latest online film for the animal-protection charity Peta.
The work, by Fallon, launched in conjunction with World Vegan Day. The film is designed to show men how a vegan diet can help prevent and treat the symptoms of impotence. It will appear on YouTube and across Peta’s worldwide affiliate social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. The work was created by Manu Diaz and Gonza Delgado, and directed by Sam Peacocke through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Group Account Director - Maternity cover (9-12 months) Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Creative Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Product Marketing - Securities EMR £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%