In association with
Art Fund 'National Art Pass' by 101
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 November 2012 08:00AM
101 has created a print and outdoor campaign for the Art Fund to support its National Art Pass, which offers free or discounted access to museums, galleries and historic houses.
The ads feature works of art, by the likes of Picasso, Warhol and Velázquez, that have been saved by the charity. They were written by Richard Flintham, Jonathan Thake, Mark Elwood and Tracey Gill, and art directed by Elwood and Dave Allen.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Communications Specialist Barclay Meade £15 - £19 per hour + (£40k, car, pension + bonus), Oxford
- Freelance Video Producer Creative Recruitment £120 - £145 per day, West London
- Marketing Coordinator Mustard Jobs £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Designer ifs School of Finance £25,000 - £27,000 (pro rata), London (City of), London (Greater)