In association with
Art Fund 'National Art Pass' by 101
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 November 2012 08:00AM
101 has created a print and outdoor campaign for the Art Fund to support its National Art Pass, which offers free or discounted access to museums, galleries and historic houses.
The ads feature works of art, by the likes of Picasso, Warhol and Velázquez, that have been saved by the charity. They were written by Richard Flintham, Jonathan Thake, Mark Elwood and Tracey Gill, and art directed by Elwood and Dave Allen.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sponsorship & Business Development Manager Nova International Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits including pension, bonus, Central London
- Senior Regional Shopper Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - Entertainment, Music, Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37500 per annum + UNBEATABLE COMMISSION , City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3