In association with
Art Fund 'National Art Pass' by 101
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 November 2012 08:00AM
101 has created a print and outdoor campaign for the Art Fund to support its National Art Pass, which offers free or discounted access to museums, galleries and historic houses.
The ads feature works of art, by the likes of Picasso, Warhol and Velázquez, that have been saved by the charity. They were written by Richard Flintham, Jonathan Thake, Mark Elwood and Tracey Gill, and art directed by Elwood and Dave Allen.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Group Account Director - Head of Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000-£65000, Central London
- BOARD ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Red Sofa London £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Media Research Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Strategy Consultant- Trends & Culture Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £400000 per annum + other benefits , London
- Direct Marketing - Fundraising National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon