In association with
Art Fund 'National Art Pass' by 101
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 November 2012 08:00AM
101 has created a print and outdoor campaign for the Art Fund to support its National Art Pass, which offers free or discounted access to museums, galleries and historic houses.
The ads feature works of art, by the likes of Picasso, Warhol and Velázquez, that have been saved by the charity. They were written by Richard Flintham, Jonathan Thake, Mark Elwood and Tracey Gill, and art directed by Elwood and Dave Allen.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge