In association with
Brother 'the printer orchestra' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Grey London has created an orchestra made out of old office machinery for an online spot for Brother.
The agency programmed 97 machines, including printers, scanners and fax machines, to perform Bob Dylan’s The Times They Are A-Changin’. The spot was created Lee Trott and Sam Haynes, and directed by Chris Cairns through Partizan. It will be followed by an exhibition at London’s Design Museum in January.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire