In association with
RAC 'don't let winter catch you out' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created its first work for the RAC, the breakdown services company, since picking up the business this summer.
The TV spot depicts two young children imitating a winter breakdown and rescue with their toy vehicles.
The 30-second execution eschews the traditional "fear factor" approach in favour of a warmer, more positive message aimed at a family audience. The RAC is billing the spot as a "departure from the campaigns normally employed by the breakdown industry".
It centres on an offer of free "At Home" cover to anyone who joins the RAC this winter.
The work was created by Brad Woolf and Dan Bailey. It was directed by the Guard Brothers through Smuggler.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London