HTC 'Miami bass project' by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
HTC has launched the next stage of its "as recommended by" campaign with a film highlighting the audio and video credentials of its new One X+ handset.
The ad, by Mother, focuses on a street party in Miami’s Little Haiti neighbourhood. A behind-the-scenes film, a documentary and digital elements are also running across selected European markets. The spot was directed by Daniel Wolfe through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Financial Services (6 weeks +) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Vertical Strategic Account Manager Yahoo! Competitive, Greater London
- Country Commercial Director Yahoo! Competitive, Greater London
- Senior Director, Strategic Accounts Yahoo! Competitive, Greater London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity