Very.co.uk 'style superhero' by St Luke's
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Very.co.uk has launched its Christmas ad starring its brand ambassadors Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby.
The spot, by St Luke’s, positions the online retailer as a "style superhero" that solves all of its customers’ gift-related dilemmas. It was written by Ed Redgrave, art directed by Dave Wigglesworth and directed by Henrik Sundgren through Acne Production.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity