In association with
Waitrose 'giving more this Christmas' by BBH
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 November 2012 02:19PM
Waitrose is breaking with Christmas advertising convention in order to donate more money to good causes for its festive campaign.
In the TV spot, the supermarket's brand ambassadors, Delia Smith and Heston Blumenthal, explain that instead of making a "fancy TV advert", Waitrose will donate the money saved as an additional £1 million to good causes through its Community Matters "green token" scheme.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
Agency: Adam & Eve