In association with
Kellogg's Rice Krispies 'still' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 November 2012 02:43PM
Leo Burnett has launched a brand campaign for Kellogg's Rice Krispies.
The 30-second ad depicts the relationship between a young boy and his mother, and is based on the childhood truth that little boys never remain still.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Tamworth
- Planning Director Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Frontend Developer Pitch Consultants £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bolton