New business leagues - media league (9 November 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 November 2012 11:57AM
MEC re-enters the table after winning parts of the Johnson & Johnson and Beiersdorf accounts.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, West Midlands Region / West Midlands / Worcestershire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Royds Raphael £45k+& bonus+benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Royds Raphael £55k-£60k+benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- AOL UK launches campaign to consolidate offering
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says