Virgin Holidays in digital agency hunt
Virgin Holidays is looking for an agency to handle its search, social media, affiliate and mobile marketing. Its search partner of four years, Steak, has declined to repitch for the business.
It is understood that Virgin Holidays has chosen a range of agencies to speak to about working on its digital marketing and could decide on a winner in the coming weeks.
Virgin Holidays appointed Lida to its direct marketing account in October and M&C Saatchi to its advertising business in August.
Media planning and buying, which is held by Manning Gottlieb OMD, is not affected by the digital review.
M&C Saatchi will create a campaign for Virgin Holidays that launches in March next year. The work will break from the "Rockstar Service" proposition created by MCBD.
Virgin Holidays previously worked with Elvis on both its advertising and DM. Elvis was appointed to the ad account after MCBD’s merger with Dare in late 2010.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- Senior Graphic Designer (retail) Beyond The Book £DOE, Northampton
- Events and Marketing assistant Under The Bridge £25,000, Fulham, South west london
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity