Grey London hires first planning head
Grey London has hired Adam & Eve/DDB's planning director, Leo Rayman, to the new role of head of planning.
Rayman will report to the chief strategy officer, Lucy Jameson, with whom he worked at DDB. He was the integrated strategy director on the Volkswagen business at DDB before he moved to Adam & Eve in 2011.
In addition, Grey has appointed two creative directors, Michael Jacovides and Darren Wright, who will report to the executive creative director, Nils Leonard.
At Grey, Jacovides will work on Hugo Boss. He was most recently at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where he was a creative and content director working on clients including Levi’s, Johnnie Walker, Audi and Burberry.
Wright will work on Lucozade at Grey. He joins from Wieden & Kennedy London, where he was a creative director for nine years, working on clients such as Pizza Hut, Nokia, Honda and The Guardian.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester