John Lewis 'the journey' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
The lengths that people go to find the perfect gift is the theme behind this year's Christmas ad for John Lewis, which launches on Friday and was created by Adam & Eve/DDB.
The TV spot, called "the journey", was directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink Productions. It opens in a wintery garden, from where a snowman disappears before embarking on an epic journey.
The ad was created by Frank Ginger and Shay Reading. It is set to a version of Frankie Goes to Hollywood’s The Power Of Love, sung by Gabrielle Aplin.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency