John Lewis 'the journey' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
The lengths that people go to find the perfect gift is the theme behind this year's Christmas ad for John Lewis, which launches on Friday and was created by Adam & Eve/DDB.
The TV spot, called "the journey", was directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink Productions. It opens in a wintery garden, from where a snowman disappears before embarking on an epic journey.
The ad was created by Frank Ginger and Shay Reading. It is set to a version of Frankie Goes to Hollywood’s The Power Of Love, sung by Gabrielle Aplin.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing & Design Executive Ninesharp £20 - £25 per hour, Manchester
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace £60000 Per Annum, London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office