John Lewis 'the journey' by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
The lengths that people go to find the perfect gift is the theme behind this year's Christmas ad for John Lewis, which launches on Friday and was created by Adam & Eve/DDB.
The TV spot, called "the journey", was directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink Productions. It opens in a wintery garden, from where a snowman disappears before embarking on an epic journey.
The ad was created by Frank Ginger and Shay Reading. It is set to a version of Frankie Goes to Hollywood’s The Power Of Love, sung by Gabrielle Aplin.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London