Morrisons 'for your Christmas' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Morrisons' Christmas ad, created by DLKW Lowe, dramatises a mother's hard work creating Christmas for her family.
The campaign spans brand advertising and an interactive digital app on Facebook. The TV spot, directed by Si & Ad through Academy, is narrated by and follows one mother, played by the This Is England actress Jo Hartley. It includes a surreal moment in which she finds herself in a boxing ring with a turkey.
The music for the campaign was specially created by the Oscar-nominated US movie composer John Debney. The work was created by Matt Lever and Helen Rhodes. Post-production was by Finish, while GCRS handled audio post-production. The ad launches during The X Factor on Sunday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films