First look: John Lewis's Christmas ad
John Lewis is unveiling its highly-anticipated Christmas TV ad tonight on Channel 4.
'The Journey' by Adam & Eve/DDB launched initially online via John Lewis' Facebook page and will be aired on TV for the first time tonight during 'Derren Brown: Fear and Faith' on Channel 4.'
The 90-second heart-warming spot follows the romantic quest of a snowman who is looking for the perfect present for his snowwoman. The strapline reads, "Give a little more love this Christmas". The ad is set to a cover version of Frankie Goes to Hollywood's, 'The Power of Love', performed by Parlophone artist Gabrielle Aplin.
Dougal Wilson directed the ad through Blink Productions. He worked with creatives Frank Ginger and Shay Reading. The executive creative directors on the ad were Ben Priest, Ben Tollett and Emer Stamp.
James Murphy, chief executive of Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "John Lewis are staying true to what they have always been about, which is thoughtful gifting at Christmas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Web Designer - Huge Public Facing Project ADLIB £20k-25k, Swindon
- UX Designer Creative Recruitment £300 - £350 per day, London
- Director of eCommerce - Kuwait - £150K+ (Tax Free) Salt £150000 - £175000 per annum + relocation + tax free, Kuwait City
- Media Manager VMA Group 65000 euros per annum , Belgium
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign