In association with
Freeview 'festive campaign' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 02:37PM
Freeview, the digital TV service, has launched a campaign for the festive season, dramatising the benefits of using a Freeview+ box.
The campaign continues to use helium balloons to represent Freeview’s content, but this time also features balloons in the shape of plus signs to symbolise Freeview+.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London