In association with
Freeview 'festive campaign' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Thursday, 08 November 2012 02:37PM
Freeview, the digital TV service, has launched a campaign for the festive season, dramatising the benefits of using a Freeview+ box.
The campaign continues to use helium balloons to represent Freeview’s content, but this time also features balloons in the shape of plus signs to symbolise Freeview+.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Brand Marketing, Youth Travel (7 mth FTC) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Kingston upon Thames
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London