In association with
Blinkbox "launch campaign" by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 November 2012 10:23AM
The new ad for Tesco’s TV and film streaming service Blinkbox, the first work for the brand by Karmarama, shows a struggling boxer whose fortunes are turned around after his cornermen show him the latest releases between rounds.
The spot shows the boxer inspired by the TV series True Blood and the movies The Amazing Spider-Man, Kung Fu Panda 2 and Magic Mike. The TV campaign is supported by radio, outdoor, digital out-of-home and print. The work was created by Rob Turner and Dave Westland, and directed by John O’Hagan through RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Creative Lead become £45-50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Production Manager become £35K, Surrey
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London (Central), London (Greater)