In association with
Boots "let's feel good" by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 November 2012 03:13PM
Boots has unveiled its Christmas campaign with a new creative direction encouraging people to give their loved ones health and beauty gifts.
The work, by Mother, involves a series of vignettes showing women and their friends and families giving and receiving gifts. For the first time, real-life couples and relatives were cast in the ads in order to capture their off-screen chemistry on camera. T
he soundtrack is Elton John’s Are You Ready For Love. A 60-second spot will air during The X Factor this weekend, with shorter ads to follow during the run-up to Christmas.
TV spots, directed by Nick Gordon through Somesuch & Co, will be supported by print, digital, direct marketing, PR and a Boots Christmas app.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London