In association with
Boots "let's feel good" by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 November 2012 03:13PM
Boots has unveiled its Christmas campaign with a new creative direction encouraging people to give their loved ones health and beauty gifts.
The work, by Mother, involves a series of vignettes showing women and their friends and families giving and receiving gifts. For the first time, real-life couples and relatives were cast in the ads in order to capture their off-screen chemistry on camera. T
he soundtrack is Elton John’s Are You Ready For Love. A 60-second spot will air during The X Factor this weekend, with shorter ads to follow during the run-up to Christmas.
TV spots, directed by Nick Gordon through Somesuch & Co, will be supported by print, digital, direct marketing, PR and a Boots Christmas app.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London