In association with
Barclaycard "Toys Unleashed game" by Dare
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Following the release of its TV ad last week, Barclaycard has launched an augmented-reality game created by Dare.
The app uses skin-tracking technology that means its characters are only activated in someone’s hand or anywhere that is "skin"-coloured. Players can use their smartphones to play with three characters from the TV spot – Mr B, Chomp and Mike – who will appear to spring to life in the palm of their hands. Toys Unleashed, which is the third game launch from the brand, can be downloaded free from Apple’s App Store from Friday.
The work was written by Stuart Woodall and art directed by Sean Vrabel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager > ATL > INDEPENDENT AGENCY collectivo Up to £30,000 per annum, West London
- Graphic Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement