In association with
Barclaycard "Toys Unleashed game" by Dare
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Following the release of its TV ad last week, Barclaycard has launched an augmented-reality game created by Dare.
The app uses skin-tracking technology that means its characters are only activated in someone’s hand or anywhere that is "skin"-coloured. Players can use their smartphones to play with three characters from the TV spot – Mr B, Chomp and Mike – who will appear to spring to life in the palm of their hands. Toys Unleashed, which is the third game launch from the brand, can be downloaded free from Apple’s App Store from Friday.
The work was written by Stuart Woodall and art directed by Sean Vrabel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%