Ballantine's "Loud Blue" by Work Club
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Work Club has created a platform for Ballantine’s that lets people enhance their Instagram photos by adding bespoke music.
The Loud Blue platform, the next phase in the Scotch whisky brand’s "leave an impression" campaign, uses an algorithm that analyses photo data and creates music that represents the image. It was created by Joe Corcoran and the creative technology partner was Reactify.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Online Media Executive - Mobile Display Campaigns - Top Agency Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior PR Account Manager AF Selection £32,000 + Benefits, South Manchester
- Online Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £26000 per annum, Epsom
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'