In association with
Range Rover "the collector" by Y&R New York
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Y&R New York has created a TV and cinema spot for the Range Rover Evoque, which brings together events from two different centuries in a story about a historical artefact collector who acquires a family heirloom. The film was written by Rob Rooney, art directed by Nathalie Brown and directed by Simon McQuoid through Imperial Woodpecker. Post-production was handled by The Mill New York.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'