Notonthehighstreet.com "memories in the making" by BMB
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 14 November 2012 09:49AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a Christmas TV campaign for Notonthehighstreet.com.
The spot, "memories in the making", shows a selection of the online retailer’s products and aims to demonstrate the evocative power of a thoughtful gift.
The work was written by Lorelei Mathias, art directed by Nathalie Turton and directed by Dave Bullivant and Owen Silverwood, who are known as Bison, through Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Graphic Designer (retail) Beyond The Book £DOE, Northampton
- Events and Marketing assistant Under The Bridge £25,000, Fulham, South west london
- Senior Ad Ops Executive Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Art Director Pitch Consultants £27000 - £35000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity