Rescue hands ad business to Inferno
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Rescue Remedy, the Nelsons-owned brand, has appointed Inferno to handle its UK advertising account.
The agency was appointed to the business after a pitch that also involved the incumbent, TBWA\London.
Inferno will build brand awareness of the range, which includes droppers and sprays used to address insomnia, depression and stress.
An initial campaign will launch next year across print, radio and outdoor. TV work is expected in the next two years.
Al Young, Inferno’s chief creative officer, said: "We are incredibly excited about this creative opportunity to share a much-loved brand with a broader, bigger audience."
Mark Turrell, the UK general manager at Nelsons, said: "Rescue has big ambitions in 2013, and we needed the right agency to accompany us on this journey. Inferno’s pitch was brave, inspiring and challenging whilst based in sound research and a thorough
understanding of our target market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, Telford
- .Net Developer Dynamic New Alliances £45000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London
- Online Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000, Peterborough
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again