Rescue hands ad business to Inferno
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Rescue Remedy, the Nelsons-owned brand, has appointed Inferno to handle its UK advertising account.
The agency was appointed to the business after a pitch that also involved the incumbent, TBWA\London.
Inferno will build brand awareness of the range, which includes droppers and sprays used to address insomnia, depression and stress.
An initial campaign will launch next year across print, radio and outdoor. TV work is expected in the next two years.
Al Young, Inferno’s chief creative officer, said: "We are incredibly excited about this creative opportunity to share a much-loved brand with a broader, bigger audience."
Mark Turrell, the UK general manager at Nelsons, said: "Rescue has big ambitions in 2013, and we needed the right agency to accompany us on this journey. Inferno’s pitch was brave, inspiring and challenging whilst based in sound research and a thorough
understanding of our target market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Market Researcher Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East
- Communications Executive Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Specialist Harvey Nash £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package, Lichfield
- Brand Guardian/Artwork Manager Network Career Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency