Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 November 2012 02:47PM
16 November 2012 :OMD's M2M has won the £3 million Florette account after its previous agency, The Media Shop, went into administration.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Manager (Digital and Offline) Stopgap £40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus Potential , Oxfordshire
- Content and Social PR Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Manchester
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood