Fuller's in creative and media rethink
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Fuller, Smith & Turner, the owner of the London Pride beer brand and a national pub network, is reviewing its £2 million creative and media agency arrangements.
The brewer, which also owns the ESB and Discovery brands, is running the pitch through AAR.
The review brings an end to Fuller’s 15-year relationship with its creative agency Doner, which had been invited to repitch but declined.
Its incumbent media shop, MEC, is also not repitching. Appointed agencies will work on advertising for both the Fuller’s brands and its pub estate, which includes more than 360 pubs and bars.
Ian Bray, the managing director of Fuller’s Beer Company, said: "Doner have done a fantastic job for us over the last 15 years, helping us to turn the London Pride brand into the UK’s leading premium ale. We do, however, feel that the time is right to have a fresh pair of eyes on our brands and help take them on to even greater successes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London