Epson calls review of social business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Epson, the global office equipment manufacturer, is looking for an agency to handle its social media activity across Europe. The company has contacted agencies and pitches are expected to take place imminently.
Epson has not previously used an agency to work exclusively on its European social media account. The brief includes running Epson’s Facebook presence and creating social campaigns.
Epson appointed Twentysix to its pan-European digital ad business in 2008 and Albion is the incumbent on the brand’s pan-European ad account, which it won in 2009. Albion is unaffected by the review.
Epson’s most recent major campaign launched its range of inkjet printers. The "engineered for speed" campaign, by Albion, tested a printer to see if it could print a lap of a racing circuit faster than one of the world’s fastest road-
legal cars could drive it.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film