Media agencies vie for Gatwick account
Gatwick Airport has called a review of its £15 million five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
In an RFI issued this week, Gatwick said the successful agency will have "demonstrable experience" of UK and international markets, a "proven track record in multimedia" and a "strong network of media providers".
Gatwick expects to shortlist three to six shops and interested parties have until 9 December to apply.
The airport’s media spend could be as much as £15 million over the five-year period of the contract.
In July, Gatwick appointed Publicis Chemistry to handle its advertising account, with a brief to help Gatwick become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
Gatwick, which was sold by BAA to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009, is the UK’s second-largest airport, behind London Heathrow, and claims to handle around 33 million passengers every year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing & Insight Assistant Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Cambridge
- Customer Retention Exec- Freelance- up to £175 p/d Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £125 - £175 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager - Healthcare Marketing Agency - South Oxon - £38k + Bonus - NP037 Stonor £38k + Bonus, South Oxfordshire
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage
- Junior Designer / Creative Agency / £18K-£25K Digital Gurus £18000 - £25000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Mother protests Russian homophobia with gay nesting dolls
- Campaign Viral Chart: Canadian airline's Christmas 'miracle' tops chart
- KFC unveils Twitter comp winner in X Factor ad
- EE uses Santa as a case study to promote 4G
- Top 10 digital innovations