Warner Bros appoints TH_NK for digital strategy
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 11:35AM
Warner Bros, the Hollywood film studio, has appointed TH_NK as its lead digital strategy agency in the UK.
TH_NK will be responsible for providing a strategic framework for the studio's digital marketing communications in the UK.
The digital agency will work alongside Warner Bros' existing roster of digital shops, as well as orchestrating cross-divisional projects.
It won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies, which started in July.
Polly Cochrane, senior vice-president and group marketing director for Warner Bros UK, said: "We're constantly looking at innovative ways of reaching our audiences and connecting them to one another, so this move will help us to optimise all of our digital activities and make the most of our outstanding content."
Warner Bros was one of the first movie studios to dip its toe into renting movies via Facebook, offering its 'Harry Potter' titles via an app.
It also offers its titles through movie services such as Amazon’s LoveFilm and Tesco’s Blinkbox.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account