In association with
Virgin Holidays "weekly weather idents" by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 11:57AM
M&C Saatchi has created a series of idents for Virgin Holidays to support its sponsorship of ITV London Weekday Weather. Manning Gottlieb OMD secured the deal between ITV Commercial and Virgin Holidays. The creative activity is the first by M&C Saatchi since winning the business in September. The work encourages people to leave England for a Virgin holiday at one of six locations including Dubai, Thailand and Barbados. It was written by Andrew Long, art directed by James Millers and directed by Mark Denton through Coy! Communications.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'