Jagermeister "it runs deep" by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Jagermeister's new campaign celebrates the deep and meaningful bonds that are experienced between true friends and brought together through the liqueur. The activity, by The Red Brick Road, aims to highlight the brand’s heritage and its ingredients. In one of the executions, a Jagermeister bottle is frozen within a block of ice. The campaign encompasses outdoor, print, digital and social media. It was created by Matt Davis and Richard Megson. The photographer was James Day.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Retail Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- CRM & Online Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £45,000 plus benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Brand Manager / Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, East Midlands Region / West Midlands
- Market Research Analyst - World First Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (City of), London ...
- Half of online advertising will be wasted
- Vodafone to create play from tweets
- Camelot launches first ad for all National Lottery brands
- ZenithOptimedia retains O2 and snatches Spanish market
- An agency view on the 'right to be forgotten'
- Land Rover moves global content and social media to Brooklyn Brothers